We are looking for a UX strategist to join our team in Antwerp.
As UX strategist, you will connect business strategy with user experiences, leading UX research, information architecture and interaction design activities to create truly human-centered products.
You’ll work on different digital solutions (websites, mobile apps, software tools), with a variety of clients (from cutting-edge start-ups to established enterprises) and for a variety of end-users (both B2C and B2B).
To achieve the needed outcomes, you will define the right approach for the right challenge (incl. workshop facilitation, journey mapping, service design, rapid co-creation & prototyping…)
You realise the work is not done until your users need what you’re creating, and are able to successfully use it to reach their goals.
- driven by providing value and tangible outcome for both your clients and their end-users
- able to discover, understand and communicate the business goals of our clients, the needs of their users, and how these come together
- a problem solver with the skills to uncover opportunities
- a great communicator with organisation skills
- able to work autonomous
- willing to learn on the job
We are looking for someone with 1 or more years of experience in UX, research or business analysis.
Send us your resume and a quick word why you want to work with us: email@example.com